Thursday, February 12, 2015

Hello

Well, I've been putting off starting my blog because I want to make it super awesome! But I think that's hindering me, so I'm just going to ease into it. 

Lately I have been thinking a lot about farming. We are buying a bunch of plants this weekend. Finally I will have a bunch of fruit trees! Among other things. Daniel and I have been researching since we know very little about growing fruit trees. We walked through the "orchard" (two rows of trees that were planted some years ago on the front section of the land) and I'm kind of worried that all this nice weather is going to make the trees bud, and then it'll get cold again and kill them all and we'll get no fruit. 😁 
We are also going to plant some rose bushes and herbs for tea, and hopefully have enough to sell to some local tea places. I'm hoping I don't kill them all...
Besides that, our chickens are laying, our sheep are playing, and I'm making soap!

And now, some pictures. 






No comments:

Post a Comment